Paper Crafts – 3-D Valentine Card and Vintage Pieces for Collage/Altered Art
Example Below – Modge podge, add acrylic spray or nail polish if you wish shine.
I hope you have as much fun with this as we did. You have a choice of backgrounds.
1. Fold 8 1/2×11 sheet of cardstock in two lengthwise and cut. Fold each in center making two cards. Use one.
2. Cut out all pieces.
3. Choose Background.
4. Glue color background to white card.
5. Glue lace on each end.
6. Glue on dark flowers.
7. Fold light flower petals forward and glue center to dark flower.
8. Glue heart to background.
9. Glue center of butterfly to heart then add key and ribbon.
Collage/Altered art pieces are below card if you wish to use.
1. Lovely lace graphics courtesy –
2. Creme tile – Old wallpaper tile (I re-colored) –
3. Lady and rose –
And, again, for Valentine’s Day we will use –
Love bears all things believes all things hopes all things endures all things.
~ 1 Corinthians 13:7 ~
“Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.”
~ Alfred, Lord Tennyson ~
For more items like these look on menu to your right and click on “Paper Crafts
Vintage Pieces for Collage/Altered Art”.
Do relax and make something beautiful.
Thank you so much for visiting, please come again anytime. God bless!