Vacation Bible School “Kingdom Rock” – Day 2
Bible Point: Family and friends help us stand strong.
Bible Verse: (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
Bible Story: Mordecai encourages Esther to do the right thing. (Esther 1–9)
1. Print Castle Exterior fold each end toward you.
2. Print Castle Interior, fold each end toward you.
3. Glue the white center backs together. *Glue centers only.
You will have a stand alone Castle Exterior scene on one side, then, turn page and you will have a stand alone Castle Interior scene.
Use Castle Interior with Esther’s story.
4. Print “Esther being crowned sheet”, cut out and assemble.
5. Print knights in blue – Cut and assemble.
See Esther Example
6. Print crowns – you may use crown with jewels or print the plain crown and sheet of jewels. Jewels may be glued to crown. Print a crown for each child.
Crown Example –
Materials used for this lesson – Thank you!
1. Black and white background pictures for Esther courtesy of –
2. Castle, Castle Interior courtesy of –
3. Black and white knight pictures courtesy of –
~ ~ ~