T-Shirt Transfer with instructions – Art of John William Waterhouse
“The Shrine” 1895 –
T-Shirt Transfer Instructions
1. Supplies Needed – T-Shirt Transfers – Printer – Cotton or Cotton/Poly Blend Fabric (T-shirt, canvas tote, etc.) – Pillow Case – Ironing Surface – Must be a hard, non-porous surface. DO NOT USE IRONING BOARD – Household Iron
A – Prewash to remove any starch or sizing. Fabric must be cotton. cotton/poly blend or canvas.
B – Wash in cold water with regular detergent. Do not add bleach or fabric softener.
C – Dry on normal setting. Do not add fabric softener sheets.
3. Download or design your own image.
4. Print image onto transfer paper following the transfer paper’s instructions.
5. Iron image onto your fabric, following transfer paper’s instructions.
6. Caring for your item after transfer has been applied. Washing – allow one day before washing. Wash in warm water, turning garment inside out. Remove as soon as cycle is finished. Do no bleach. Drying – Lay flat to dry. Do not place in dryer.
Click to make sure graphic is enlarged then right click, save to your computer and print.
And, here it is reversed –