This makes a lovely 3-D flower, perfect for mom’s, bride’s or grad’s gifts.
Click on each page to make sure it is enlarged, right click – save to your computer – Print.
After print dried I sprayed with hair spray to keep colors from spreading when I glued. You can spray with acrylic spray if you would like it to shine.
1. Print onto card stock.
2. Cut each pieces out carefully.
3. Glue center of large flower center to base. Repeat with next two flower pieces – Pull up on petals and shape into a flower
4. Fold and glue strip
5. Glue one side of strip to center of flower, then, glue opposite side of strip to jewel
6. Slightly fold one ribbon and put through hole in tag.
7. Glue ribbon end unto first flower petal layer.
I purchased a paper box from the Dollar Tree and glued flower to top. I plan to fill with Russell Stover’s sugar-free candies for Mother’s Day. Tins will work as well.
For bride’s and grad’s I will fill with soap, bath crystals and lotions.
Below are examples – The 3-D flower and flower glued to box