Click on graphic to make sure it is enlarged then right click and save to your computer.
Print as directed.
My grandson, Sebastian loves the solar system. I made this for him then thought
another child might be interested as well, so here you go. Use if you like.
Image as it should appear after ironing on tee.
IMAGE IN REVERSE –
1. Supplies Needed
– T-Shirt Transfers
– Cotton or Cotton/Poly Blend Fabric (T-shirt, canvas tote, etc.)
– Pillow Case
– Ironing Surface – Must be a hard, non-porous surface.
DO NOT USE IRONING BOARD
– Household Iron
Step 1 – Prewash to remove any starch or sizing. Fabric must be cotton. cotton/poly blend or canvas.
Step 2 – Wash in cold water with regular detergent. Do not add bleach or fabric softener.
Step 3 – Dry on normal setting. Do not add fabric softener sheets.
3. Download or design your own image.
4. Print image onto transfer paper following the transfer paper’s instructions.
5. Iron image onto your fabric, following transfer paper’s instructions.
6. Caring for your item after transfer has been applied.
Washing – allow one day before washing. Wash in warm water, turning garment inside out. Remove as soon as cycle is finished. Do no bleach.
Drying – Lay flat to dry. Do not place in dryer.