Click to enlarge then right click and save to your computer if you would care to use.
Instructions are below transfer.
I have reversed the wording if you need it, so it will print right side for you. Just click on picture below to enlarge image, then right click and save to your computer.
T-Shirt Transfer Instructions
1. Supplies Needed
– T-Shirt Transfers
– Inkjet Printer
– Cotton or Cotton/Poly Blend Fabric (T-shirt, canvas tote, etc.)
– Pillow Case
– Ironing Surface – Must be a hard, non-porous surface.
DO NOT USE IRONING BOARD
– Household Iron
Step 1 – Prewash to remove any starch or sizing. Fabric must be cotton. cotton/poly blend or canvas.
Step 2 – Wash in cold water with regular detergent. Do not add bleach or fabric softener.
Step 3 – Dry on normal setting. Do not add fabric softener sheets.
3. Download or design your own image.
4. Print image onto transfer paper following the transfer paper’s instructions.
5. Iron image onto your fabric, following transfer paper’s instructions.
6. Caring for your item after transfer has been applied.
Washing – allow one day before washing. Wash in warm water, turning garment inside out. Remove as soon as cycle is finished. Do no bleach.
Drying – Lay flat to dry. Do not place in dryer.
This is for your personal use. In a few days I will be posting the sun with words “Morning World”. If you are interested check back. Thank you and have fun!