My grand-daughter Amy wanted this month’s Tee transfer to be in pinks
and flowers, sooo, this one is for you Ames. Thanks for the idea!
A tee with this transfer would make a great gift for mom or daughter. You could add
some sparkly iron-ons as well.
In Reverse …
T-Shirt Transfer Instructions
1. Supplies Needed
– T-Shirt Transfers
– Cotton or Cotton/Poly Blend Fabric (T-shirt, canvas tote, etc.)
– Pillow Case
– Ironing Surface – Must be a hard, non-porous surface.
DO NOT USE IRONING BOARD
– Household Iron
Step 1 – Prewash to remove any starch or sizing. Fabric must be cotton. cotton/poly blend or canvas.
Step 2 – Wash in cold water with regular detergent. Do not add bleach or fabric softener.
Step 3 – Dry on normal setting. Do not add fabric softener sheets.
3. Download or design your own image.
4. Print image onto transfer paper following the transfer paper’s instructions.
5. Iron image onto your fabric, following transfer paper’s instructions.
6. Caring for your item after transfer has been applied.
Washing – allow one day before washing. Wash in warm water, turning garment inside out. Remove as soon as cycle is finished. Do not bleach.
Drying – Lay flat to dry. Do not place in dryer.
Have fun and God bless!