T-Shirt Transfer – Right click, save to your computer and print on transfer paper.
Reversed Image –
This is how it will appear on Tee.
T-Shirt Transfer Instructions
1. Supplies Needed
– T-Shirt Transfers
– Cotton or Cotton/Poly Blend Fabric (T-shirt, canvas tote, etc.)
– Pillow Case
– Ironing Surface – Must be a hard, non-porous surface.
DO NOT USE IRONING BOARD
– Household Iron
Step 1 – Prewash to remove any starch or sizing. Fabric must be cotton. cotton/poly blend or canvas.
Step 2 – Wash in cold water with regular detergent. Do not add bleach or fabric softener.
Step 3 – Dry on normal setting. Do not add fabric softener sheets.
3. Download or design your own image.
4. Print image onto transfer paper following the transfer paper’s instructions.
5. Iron image onto your fabric, following transfer paper’s instructions.
6. Caring for your item after transfer has been applied.
Washing – allow one day before washing. Wash in warm water, turning garment inside out. Remove as soon as cycle is finished. Do no bleach.
Drying – Lay flat to dry. Do not place in dryer.
Enjoy the day dear ones, life is short and what matters is God, those you love and doing something fun.