T-Shirt Transfer Instructions
1. Supplies Needed
– T-Shirt Transfers
– Inkjet Printer
– Cotton or Cotton/Poly Blend Fabric (T-shirt, canvas tote, etc.)
– Pillow Case
– Ironing Surface – Must be a hard, non-porous surface.
DO NOT USE IRONING BOARD
– Household Iron
Step 1 – Prewash to remove any starch or sizing. Fabric must be cotton. cotton/poly blend or canvas.
Step 2 – Wash in cold water with regular detergent. Do not add bleach or fabric softener.
Step 3 – Dry on normal setting. Do not add fabric softener sheets.
3. Download or design your own image.
4. Print image onto transfer paper following the transfer paper’s instructions.
5. Iron image onto your fabric, following transfer paper’s instructions.
6. Caring for your item after transfer has been applied.
Washing – allow one day before washing. Wash in warm water, turning garment inside out. Remove as soon as cycle is finished. Do no bleach.
Drying – Lay flat to dry. Do not place in dryer.
I have reversed the wording so it will print right side for you. Just click on thumbnail below to enlarge image, then right click and save to your computer.
Kitty is copyright of Snickers Doodles who is no longer with us. Her family has graciously allowed use of her art and puppy is a much loved member of my friend’s family. Please use for your personal items. Thank you and have fun!